We created this privacy statement to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your privacy and compliance with Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). The following discloses our privacy practices to you (referred herein as “you” or “users”).
We do not collect information about you without your explicit consent. We may collect information such as your NRIC, name, contact number, email address and postal address when you either make a request/enquiry, download/purchase our information/products/services for these purposes:
- To send requested information/products/services to you.
- To communicate and update you on information you may have interest in.
- To provide assistance and follow-up service on the information/products/services you have received.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings and can email us to remove their information from our database.
We will never rent, sell or give away your personal information to any third party for any purposes whatsover, without your permission.
We will ensure that the information contained on our own Web pages is accurate and relevant. If you find any inaccuracies, please email us and we will delete or correct it promptly.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information under these circumstances:
- When required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
- To protect and defend the intellectual property rights of this website.
We do not track your IP address for any purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This website may contain links to other sites. While we screened carefully, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We are not responsible for any content on any linked sites or for any goods or services available from them.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices, or your dealings with this web site or A.LAB, please email to email@example.com.